A Demo Application to implement monitoring system for the Waste bins using IoT all over the city/college or other place.Using this application we can view trash levels in a bin in real time and we can send an sms to the concerned Trash pickup people when the it is full. You will get to know how to get start with Raspberry pi.The concept and usage of IoT communication protocol MQTT. Programming basics of Python and How to write a program to access raspberry pi GPIO pins, You can learn how to design an end to end IoT Application.
|1 . Usage of Bread board|
|2 . Basic knowledge about Raspberry pi|
|1 . Python|
|2 . MQTT|
|3 . MySQL Database|
|1 . Raspberry pi|
|2 . Breadboard|
|3 . Ultrasonic sensor|
|4 . Jumper wires|
|5 . MQTT(IoT Protocol)|
Note: One kit will be provided per team for practice.
Project Development Lifecycle
|Day||Action plan||Detailed Plan|
|Day 1||Project Analysis||1. Explanation about Project Development Cycle.
2. Project Requirement Analysis
3. Introduction of the Technology and components going to be used in the project
|Day 2||Plan for the project||1. Discussing the Problem
2. Discussing about the solution for the given problem
3. Circuit Design
4. Python program to control raspberry pi GPIO pins
|Day 3||Hands-on with the project||1. Installing MQTT and Mosquitto Broker in laptops/Desktops
2. Basic python program to get hands-on working using MQTT protocol
3. Creating Mysql database
4. Basics operations of Mysql database.
|Day 4||Hands-on with the project||1. Writing the Device code.
2. Writing the Server code.
3. Assembling all the components involved in the application
|Day 5||Testing and Bug fixing||1. End to End project testing
2. Fixing the bugs (if any)
|Day 6||Presentation||Project presentation by Attendees|
Team Size and Price
|Team Size||Price for Team|
Note: A team can have maximum of 4 members.